Saturday 28 July 2012

Confession for Week 5 to Week 9(Not Blogging)

It's Week 10th but i proudly want to write Week 5th Post as its better late than Never. After appreciation from Dan,I should have put in more effort but i kind of became reluctant.In past days few days ruined my routine and started sleeping at bad time,watching series and doing unnecessary things along with work. And Just barely managed to complete GSOC Work to be frank.Really Felt and feel bad about that :( . One Morning i was sleeping phrase  "Let it Go" bedazzled me.
 One more even  which left me with similar impression was watching WeekIn startup
 program of Jacob calacanis.In news section he had discussion  about facebook and 
bars .And i think u know what it would be ;) for those who don't "Its Just Waste of time".

That was and this is Moment of Eureka.I plan to be little more careful about what i do 
and how i don't.I will use Should i "Let it Go" to evoke my self consciousness to 
take control of my.

Blabbering:

Almost every second of the time we run with pace of our life (Slow or Fast) and don't 
take time to think what we do or not think too seriously to let our self consciousness 
take possession of the situation.
Kind of we know i shouldn't do this.
but
we restrain self consciousness to take possession.

This happens with me very often,So having a helper like "Let it Go" or 
anything which bedazzled you is best to help yourself where you are the culpable.

No comments:

Post a Comment